After the latest tiniest delay (see my last post), the clinic called me Wednesday and the conversation started with the nurse saying "You're right." Oh, that's music to my ears. At Monday's appointment, Nurse Bungler had indeed put me on too high a dosage and for too many days without observation. After we sorted out the details, I finally started meds on Wednesday night. I'm scheduled for my first monitoring visit on Saturday. Here is the rough timeline:
- Aug. 19-23, 5 days on 150 units Gonal-F (stims)
- Aug. 24-27, 4 days on 150 units Repronex (stims)
- Aug. 29 egg retrieval (ER)
- Sept. 3 embryo transfer (ET)
- Sept. 12 pregnancy test (beta)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Think happy thoughts about my ovaries.