In the insult-to-injury department, Dr. Snaggletooth advised me that I have a honkin' big hematoma (blood clot) in my uterus. It's even bigger than the amniotic sac itself. So I can expect to keep bleeding.. maybe a lot.. for a while.
- continue to inject progesterone in between the many welts on my ass.
- bleeding and mildly cramping at all times.
- wondering where the fuck my crystal ball is. If the embryo is genetically "off" then it was predetermined 4-1/2 weeks ago that the pregnancy would fail. The doctor quipped that we should pray this week. Screw that! The die is cast.. we're all just waiting to see how it plays out.